Please complete all the questions below
1. Do you know anyone who has been affected negatively by a driver that was high?
2. What is the single most important message we can convey to the Latino community, related to not driving high?
3. When you think about the call to action for this campaign, should it be based on:
4. CDOT's target audience is primarily males, 21-34. Are there other audiences that should be considered?
5. Culturally-speaking, what words or images should be considered? What words or images should never be used?
6. How would you define a successful campaign?
7. Where would placement of these messages be most valuable?
8. Which of these consequences do you think would most effectively deter an individual from driving high: